SqlDBM: A cool new tool for SQL Server Database design

I recently discovered a really cool new on-line tool for SQL Database design. The site hosting the tool is called SQL Database Modeler. After loging in with my Facebook account I started creating a new schema for SQL Server database. The GUI of the tool is intuitive and really easy to handle for someone accustomed to using desktop tools for database modelling like ErWin Data modeller.

The picture shows the project I've created: it's called Payroll and contains just one table, Employee.

Now I can start modeling my new SQL Server database! I can easiy login either from my desktop computer or my laptop at home, or my workstation at work and continue my modeling work from were I left it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

Store the result of a select query into an array variable

Popular Posts